About Vacuum Technology
Vacuum Technology Inc. is a U.S. based laboratory equipment manufacturer that is committed to developing innovative products for clients worldwide.
About this position
This is a full time position in our Gloucester location. The primary focus for this candidate will be expanding established accounts and developing new business. We are growing quickly and are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic team member to develop new business.
You are comfortable with
- Developing new business to reach the sales goals
- Attending industry events and following-up with potential customers
- Talking to customers to understand their needs and requirements
- Responding to customers and following-up regarding sales inquires
- Establishing a positive relationship with customers
- Maintaining a database of sales and service opportunities
- Assisting with On-site installation & commissioning (if any)
You have the following Education, Experience, and Skills
- Speak and write fluently in English using professional language and grammar
- Possess the ability to work well with others
- Take initiative and show resourcefulness
- Know Microsoft Windows and Office applications
- Familiar with CRM concepts and applications
- Exhibit a customer-centric personality
- Ability to travel if needed
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and/or electrical engineering not required but a strong plus
- Sales & Marketing or Business Development experience required, 1~3 years
It will be helpful to your candidacy to read this posting completely & carefully. You should review our website prior to submitting your resume to show that you understand what we do. You will be asked about this if you are selected for an interview.
After reading this posting & reviewing our website, please attach a separate cover letter highlighting the reasons you feel you will be successful in this position. Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. To apply for this job, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org