Job Description: Field Service Engineer – Entry Level
About Vacuum Technology Inc.（https://vti-glovebox.com/）
Vacuum Technology Inc. is a laboratory equipment manufacturer that is committed to developing innovative products for clients worldwide.
Do you enjoy travel?
Do you like to be hands-on?
Do you like to solve problems and troubleshoot equipment?
Are you agreeable, organized, and enjoy working with people?
We are looking for an energetic, Entry level Field Service Engineer with a couple of years of Mechanical and Electrical Experience, willing to grow with the company, working with our service and sales team to do installations, maintenance, training, service calls, and parts orders.
This is a varied job with a variety of responsibilities, expectations and tasks. You will:
- Perform onsite Installation & Commissioning and Train
- Repair and troubleshoot electro-mechanical machinery, provide excellent customer service
- Oversee and coordinate customer contact to schedule installation, startup, commissioning
- Create and index Field Service work orders
- Maintain Complete and Accurate Service Log
- Work with existing customers to resolve operational or training issues
- Work with existing or prospective customers to define and enhance the customer relationship experience
- Communicate with China Engineering team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a practical understanding in Mechanical and electrical assembly & operation
- Be able to read and interpret schematics, blue prints, and other technical data
- Be confident when training users on-site and via phone & email.
- Be able to travel both foreign and domestic up to 50% of the time.
- Be able to speak Mandarin.
This position is based in Gloucester, MA.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location: Gloucester, MA
- Benefit: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Retire Plan, Short Term Disability, Relocation Assistance, Paid time off, Bonus…
- Able to sponsor H1B
Please send your resume to Careers@VTI-Glovebox.com